The first step to taking control of your finances is having a budget. A budget will help you to manage your finances and stay in control proactively. The template has an easy-to-use traffic light system. This will show you the areas you need to look at and improve on.
If you are saving for your first property, a holiday or paying off debt, monitor your progress and stay motivated by using the monthly progress tracker.
One of the critical elements of managing your personal finances is knowing your Net-Worth and increasing. This template will help you keep track of your Net Worth and help you make realistic and achievable goals for the future.
The template is on excel, but don’t worry if you can’t use excel, simply enter amounts into the highlighted areas and the template will do the rest.
The template includes;
- Step-by-step Instructions on how to use the template and a glossary of terms
- The Dashboard allows you to monitor your Net-Worth, Cashflow, Net Balance, Savings and Debt Repayments progress at a glance.
- The Finance Tracker and Budget will help you to plan your budget. You can prepare for one month or multiple months ahead
- Months are customisable so you can start any time during the year.
- The Goal Tracker to monitor your progress on savings and debt repayments
- The Net Worth Tracker calculates your assets minus liabilities and automatically includes monthly repayments.
- Colour – Pastel Colours
There are no reviews yet.